MY BELOVED WOLFHOUND
Our brand new, Naturals Range is designed for Irish Wolfhounds including those that have a sensitive digestive tract. The Naturals Range is hypoallergenic, however, this time we have excluded, not only wheat and wheat gluten, but beef, pork, soya, dairy and eggs. We guarantee that there are no added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
To help your dog avoid food intolerance, we have ensured that all of our animal ingredients are from one species. If we say it is lamb on the label, then you can be assured that all animal ingredients in the recipe will be lamb. This range also benefits from extracts of yucca, dandelion and chicory, and it is only these three ingredients, which set it apart. A well beloved food at affordable prices.
MY BELOVED WOLFHOUND
This kibble is the constant staple in our kennel. We find it highly digestible, we obtain good healthy energy levels, with really good coat condition. It is also hypoallergenic.
- We chose Salmon as it is an excellent protein source, and is high in omega-3 fatty acids. In the human health context the benefits are well documented. They may prevent or reduce the chance of developing coronary heart disease and very good for joint mobility. Omega-3s are of special benefit to those suffering from kidney disorders, inflammatory bowel syndrome and autoimmune disease due to their natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Potato is a healthy carbohydrate source, which balances the amino acids in the meat/fish proteins and probably the most digestible source of carbohydrate that is commercially available for pet food production. It is an excellent source of the vitamins C & B6 as well as potassium which is good for immunity and energy production.
- Oats are wholesome, energy packed cereal with plenty of soluble fibre. A good source of energy and protein, as well as being rich in fat, minerals and vitamins E and B.
- Maize is a member of the starch family of carbohydrates. It helps to ensure a steady release of energy throughout the day and stable blood sugar levels. Many customers consider corn as indigestible, but when it is properly cooked within an extruded pet food it is very highly digestible
- Beet Pulp is a good source of both soluble and insoluble fibre. The soluble fibre is a good food source for the friendly bacteria in the large intestine. It also slows the rate of food passage through the gut ensuring a preferential transit time of food, leading to maximum digestion and absorption of nutrients. The insoluble fibre increases peristalsis, helps an animal to feel satisfactorily full and provides a crunchy texture to the kibbles to aid oral hygiene. Fibre is important for maintaining normal gastrointestinal transit time and motility and dogs with stomach upsets can be found eating grass or other vegetation, possibly in the attempt to soothe their gut with increased fibre. It may also help to prevent constipation and diarrhoea.
*Postal rates are for certain zones in the UK Mainland. An extra charge may be levied if you are outside these zones. Please email for shipping quote if unsure of your zone. We do not ship outside the UK.